Hot on the heels of an ‘Infants’ base game update comes the latest expansion for The Sims 4 – and in this one you’ll be found Growing Together.
Available right now to continue the massive push on The Sims 4 front, the Growing Together Expansion Pack will see you given the chance to strengthen family bonds, to make more friends than ever before or to take on the most fierce of enemies. But most importantly it’ll allow for your precious Sims to find themselves in the truest possible fashion.
Priced up at £34.99, or running a slight discount if you have an EA Play subscription, the Growing Together expansion will bring a host of new ideas to the game, delivering on social dynamics, on specific impacts and on the family bonds which continue to be the focus.
It should work well with the recently introduced Infants upgrade to the base game, adding in all of the following key features…
- Outdoor Playtime Digital Content — Help your parent and child Sims live fun and active lives with a swing set, toddler slide, and infant carrier available when you order through April 27.
- A Lasting Impact — Key choices and milestones will help to shape who your Sims are. Unlock and change personality traits throughout your Sims’ lives as they cope with midlife crises, respond to family requests to move in, and more. Self-discovery is a lifelong journey.
- Social Dynamics — Sometimes Sims just click. Your Sim might have natural social chemistry with a Sim they meet at a party – or they might naturally clash. Your Sim will now have preferences that determine which Sims they are socially compatible with, and which Sims are more likely to become their enemies.
- Family Ties — The bonds between your related Sims are important and complex. As they experience life together there will be opportunities for both drama and unity that will affect family dynamics and Sims’ relationships with their family members.
- Perfect for Families — Located along an ocean bay, San Sequoia was once a small fishing village and has grown into a bustling town. It features quiet suburbs, a lively rec center, a tight-knit community, and even an influential local family – the Robleses.
It may be pretty expensive and unless you’re extremely familiar with what The Sims 4 brings, we’d guess this will be of little appeal, but should you be fully immersed in that Sims life, then there’s going to be huge appeal with the arrival of the Growing Together expansion.
Be sure that you’ve got the base game of The Sims 4 in your digital library, but from there you can grab the download you need for the Growing Together expansion from the Xbox Store. Expect to find this on all formats away from Xbox too .
Strengthen family bonds, make friends or enemies, and discover your Sims’ truest selves with The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack*! The ways your Sims relate to those around them – from family members to Sims they’ve just met – are evolving. Both planned events like sleepovers and unexpected milestones like having a midlife crisis will shape your Sims and their relationships.