Reebok is gearing up for another geek-friendly footwear collection. This time, the company is teaming with Capcom for the Reebok x Street Fighter collection.
Reebok x Street Fighter features sneakers, sandals and other apparel with designs and logos inspired by various Street Fighter characters. Get a closer look at the full line in the slideshow gallery below:
Reebok x Street Fighter Footwear Collection – Preview Gallery
Here’s a breakdown of all the sneaker styles and other items included in this collection:
- Classic Slide (HR0591 & HP2208, $45 – general Street Fighter theme
- Nano X2 (GZ9540, $150) – inspired by Street Fighter’s training mode
- Club C 85 (GZ9543, $100) – Ryu theme
- Classic Leather (GZ9544, $100) – Chun-Li theme
- LX2200 (H06329, $110) – Cammy theme
- Furylite 95 (GZ9542, $100) – Akuma theme
- Instapump Fury 95 (GZ9541, $200) – Zangief theme
- Zig Kinetica 2.5 (GZ9539, $130) – Dhalsim theme
- Shaq Attaq (HR0603, $200) – Street Fighter II: Champion Edition theme
Most of these sneakers will go live on the official Reebok website on Thursday, December 15, meaning you can still nab a pair or two in time for the holidays. The Classic Leather and Workout Plus sneakers will be exclusive to Foot Locker stores.
Reebok’s previous pop culture-inspired collections include DC x Reebok and Reebok x Looney Tunes.
Jesse is a mild-mannered staff writer for IGN. Allow him to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket by following @jschedeen on Twitter.