Project New World has released its new PAW + CREW update on December 28th, 2022. In this patch, you will find a wide-variety of changes and bug fixes have been added to the experience. These will hopefully help clear up any issues you may have had and allow you to find some new stuff to do in the game.
You can find the official patch notes below for the update, which were released on the official Discord. If you need freebies, be sure to head to our Project New World Codes page.
- Bounty Cap Increase 200k -> 300k
- Crew System + Fame System
- Island Capturing System – Crews can claim to obtain fame + rewards every 5 min
- Paw Fruit – Rare
- Made Uncommons + Rares EASIER to obtain!
- Reduced price of tremor + dark fruit
- Removed loading screen for mobile
- Removed click sfx for mobile
- Made it so bosses dont use their skill on aggro
- Nerfed bosses walkspeed
- Chest open effect
- Boats spawn a bit closer
Be sure to head over to the Roblox Project New World page to try out this new update! You can check out more information on a variety of different experience in the Roblox section of our website.