Welcome to the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Tracks Shortcuts locations guide that helps you find courses shortcuts on the total of 7 new Tracks’ Shortcuts locations in the Nintendo Switch-exclusive racing game.
The Timeline for all these in-game Tracks Shortcuts locations is listed below.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Track Shortcuts
See all the shortcuts and corner-cuts in Wave 3 of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’s Booster Course Pass DLC!
Where to find all Course Shortcuts in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass Wave 3? The in-game locations for the Track Shortcuts are shown in this detailed video guide.
The Tracks Shortcuts are listed in the step-by-step video, in the order that they appear chronologically in the new Rock Cup and Moon Cup.
Timeline in minutes for the Wave 3 Track Shortcuts Locations Guide:
- 0:07 — Tour London Loop Track Shortcut Location
- 0:28 — GBA Boo Lake Track Shortcut Location
- 0:38 — 3DS Rock Rock Mountain Track Shortcut Location. Additionally, you can take shortcuts with multiple mushrooms by landing in the grass from the glider ramps.
- 0:59 — Wii Maple Treeway Track Shortcut Location
- 1:17 — Tour Berlin Byways Track Shortcut Location
- 1:48 — DS Peach Gardens Track Shortcut Location. Additionally, you can glide through the shrubbery and the outer parts of the topiary sculptures inside the hedge maze.
- 2:18 — Merry Mountain Track Shortcut Location
There you go! All Track Shortcuts in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass Wave 3 are yours to exploit!
I hope these tips helped you find some of the Track Shortcuts hidden in the game.
Huge thanks to Gamexplain for the guide video and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Booster Course Pass Wave 3 Track Shortcuts of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!