GOverlay is great! Giving you a real easy way to tweak the MangoHud performance overlay on Linux, along with it also working with vkBasalt and ReplaySorcery. Instead of editing text configuration files, you get to tick boxes, much more user friendly overall.
Here’s a list of what’s new and improved in version 0.9.1:
- NEW: Mangohud – Multigpu support with PCIDEV option.
- NEW: Mangohud – Vertical and horizontal hud orientation (not in the mangohud stable yet, you need use mangohud-git for it).
- NEW: Mangohud – NVME temperature option.
- New: Goverlay – Transparency trackbar moved to main form.
- New: Goverlay – Opengl Cube has a widemode to better fit the hud horizontal orientation.
- FIX: Goverlay – Interface fonts adjustments to improve interface scalling.
- Fix: Tabs reorder (Visual is the first one now).
- FIX: removed message ¨paint” spammed when running from terminal.
- Change: Some cosmetic changes on the spinning cube.
- Change: Removed framecount from the “Complete” quick layout.
- Fix: Removed lsb_release dependency and reimplemented feature through os-release file.
- Removed: Hack option to run steam with deckUI (no longer needed).
This was released a few weeks ago, I’m still catching up from the holidays.
The app looks like this: